- The best adhesive formula available
- Huge catching surface – (8.5” x 5.25”)
- Perforated to tear off and place glue directly against baseboards to secure traps and prevent drag offs
- Folds into tunnel shape for use in tight or dusty areas
- IPM chart printed on the back
- Only needs replacement annually under normal conditions*
* Extreme conditions include exposing traps to extended periods of temperatures that exceed 120°F, or exposure to excessively dusty areas. Under such conditions, the trap will work but may not maintain its effectiveness for long periods.
The Catchmaster 72MB Glue Board Series are made using the highest quality adhesive available. These glue boards effectively control rodents and other crawling pests indoors in a clean, easy to use, and economical way. In addition to mice, they will work well for trapping crickets, spiders, roaches, snakes and many other common household pests with a huge catching surface of 30 sq. in. Our 72MB Series traps will not harden, even after the release paper is removed, for at least one full year when used under normal conditions.
The 72MB Glue Board Series is available in different strengths and with various food grade attractants to fit your needs.
- MB Regular: the trusted industry standard
- MB Super: maximum holding power
- MB 45: maintenance, for areas with less pest pressure